Sunday, May 25, 2008

Best Friend

She chose the fake lipstick, I chose the fake money. Our "Grandma-trips" to the dollar store were always predictable--thus making her a makeup queen... and I... well, let's just say that I was a "millionaire" at a ripe, young age. Now years later, memories later, fights later, and laughs later, we are still "favoritest sisters ever"... and best friends (okay, so I can only speak on my part...). I love my sister.

So anyways... not only she is an amazing sister... she is also beautiful--inside and out. Cliché, but true. Okay, I'll stop. Now on to the pictures.

Soli Deo Gloria!
Evangeline












2 comments:

Tim Higley said...

Very nicely done! I love the last shot with the pillars. I'll have to get going on some photography of my own.
T.H. Excellence

Karyn said...

Very nicely done evang!! I love these pics and they seem to really capture Hil's personality (not that I know her that well yet...but yeah...)

love you and hope your summer is going well :)